Monday 6 December 2010

Day 1

I was introduced to everyone today and they're all so nice! My rota for the week is split up so I'm doing something different each day so that should keep it interesting. I was in the sewing room today helping with alterations on ready- to - wear and bespoke garments- which wear all menswear and wow was so nervous I'd screw things up and to add to it a very expensive felling machine stopped working! aaaaahhhh 3/4 of an hr later and managed to salvage it- somehow :S x fingers for the ladies tomorow that it works fully.

I was shown around the studio and the clothing ranges they offer; I want allllll of the womenswear! especially the bespoke! it's lush!

Gresham and Sally went out to do a photoshoot today at a celebrity clients; so can't wait to see what the shots are like. I really want to get involved in this.... hopefully soon I will

06/12/10 @ Gresham Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment